One of the most hard wearing soft shell garments on the market. Designed for the New Zealand Antarctic program, for use in some of the most testing conditions anywhere. Every element of this jacket has been carefully considered to perform for the end user in the long term.
Prices in NZD
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
- Antarctica / Rescue version of Turbo
- Large fit to accommodate layers underneath
- Laminated micro fleece liner
- Zip away, adjustable, wire rim, hood in collar
- One piece no seam shoulder
- Full length, front zip, draught flap
- Single handed cinch cords on collar and hem
- Articulated elbow and extended tail
- Zip-up, hand warmer pockets
- Internal wrist sleeves with adjustable velcro tab
- Cordura reinforced elbow patches
- Soft velour chin guards on collar edge and zip garage
- Two external chest storage pockets
- Two internal chest storage pockets
- New Zealand flag monogram on upper arm
XTR Soft Shell
Proudly made in New Zealand
XTR Soft Shell
- Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Rinse well.
- Do not wring.
- Line dry in shade.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron with pressing cloth if required.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue