Lotus Long Sleeve Shirt
Slim fitting, lightweight, quick-drying, no iron travel shirt with 30-UPF sun protection. Designed to wear out rather than tuck in and to take you from the mountain track to the city restaurants. All collars, cuffs and pocket flaps have internal fusing to maintain their shape and appearance. Invisible pocket on side seam.
Prices in NZD
Rated 4.50 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
- Contoured cut
- Invisible pocket in side seam
90 gram Prolite®
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours.
- Low spin to prevent fabric stretch.
- Do not tumble dry, Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Avoid all temptation to iron as creases will fall out with body heat after a few minutes wear.
- If you absolutely must iron use a very low “touchable” heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow up to 3% shrinkage in length of trousers.
- We recommend you wash your trousers first before shortening.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue