Keeping your ears warm since the 80’s.
Prices in NZD
- Totally windproof with a microfleece lining for comfort
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Hand wash and line dry inside out.
- Warm wash with pure soap or mild detergent.
- Don’t use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Don’t dry clean or iron.
- Don’t tumble dry.
- For best results wash separately as fleece will pick up lint from materials that shed such as your lovely fluffy towels.
- If this does happen, lint can be removed using the sticky side of packing tape or a lint roller.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue