Vent-X Overtrou Unisex
Heavy duty, waterproof overtrousers. Full length side zips with velcro tabs on both sides of the top closure for easy dressing. These versatile pants will take you from sub-alpine bush to work wear. Vent-X® has a strong nylon base fabric and a durable water-repellent finish on the outside surface to enhance breathability and prevent surface wetting.
Prices in NZD
- Heavy duty waterproof trousers
- Ideal for bush bashing and tramping
- Full length side zips with cover flaps
- Versatile wrap around design - no need to remove footwear
- Velcro tabs to position zip cover flaps
- Elastic waist with draw-cord
- Seam sealed
2-layer 175 gram Vent X®
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm hand wash for best garment life.
- Use pure soap, we have tested and recommend Lux flakes
- Lux flakes will need to be fully dissolved in hot water before converting it to warm.
- Do not use bleach.
- Rinse well to remove all residues.
- Do not wring. Drip dry in the shade to minimize UV exposure. Do not tumble dry. A cool iron may be used to rejuvenate the exterior DWR* coating.
- Do not dry clean.
Keeping waterproof breathable garments clean will increase their lifespan. During normal wear, dirt, salts, and oils from contact with the skin will accumulate on the inside surface. This will show as a dark stain on the mesh, especially around the neck and hood. If leftover an extended period of time, this may contaminate the laminate or coating and cause irreversible damage to the jacket. To prevent this happening the garment should be washed at least once a year and more often if worn regularly. Hanging up garments in dry well-ventilated areas will prevent mildew from building up on the fabric’s underside. Avoid all contact with solvents and chemicals, accidental contact should be washed off as soon as possible.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.