Our technical XTR Softshell jacket. Fully windproof, the XTR fabric has been in our range for many years and is yet to be surpassed. Its durability is second to none, we notably have loyal owners sending their near-new looking jackets in for a new zip. Ideal for climbing, skiing and any outdoor activity on cold, dry days. Pit zips enable easy ventilation. The XTR Soft Shell fabric is waterproof and seams are constructed so water is unlikely to enter.
Prices in NZD
- Windproof urban/outdoor wear
- Laminated micro fleece liner
- Two way, front zip with full length draught flap
- Two-way ventilation pit zips under arms
- One piece no seam shoulder
- Single handed bungy cinch cords on collar and hem
- Articulated elbow and extended tail
- Zip-up hand warmer pockets
- Internal wrist snow cuffs
- Two chest storage pockets, one external,one internal
- WS and WM are women's fit. L, XL and 2XL are a men's block which have longer arms and body, and no hip shaping
- Colour swatch shows body. All shoulders and arms are black.
XTR Soft Shell
Proudly made in New Zealand
XTR Soft Shell
- Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Rinse well.
- Do not wring.
- Line dry in shade.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron with pressing cloth if required.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.