Smart streetwear, warm and practical workwear Polartec® 200 Fleece jacket. Nylon canvas on the shoulders, through the core and on the lumbar patch to keep the wind at bay. The large hand warmer pockets and inside front storage pockets have zips to ensure you can’t misplace items while on the move. Extremely durable and will continue looking tidy through years of use.
Prices in NZD
- Contoured cut body shape
- Nylon canvas shoulder/lumbar patch
- Reflective piping on shoulders
- Single handed cinch cords on hem and collar
- Bottom opening front zip
- Storage pocket front chest
Polartec® 200 Thermal Pro®
Proudly made in New Zealand
Polartec® 300, Polartec® 300 Sherpa, Polartec® 200 Thermal Pro®, Polartec® 200 Hi Loft Thermal Pro® (Helium), Polartec® 100, Polartec® Power Stretch®, Polartec® Power Stretch® 4X4 Lightweight, Technopile® Stretch Micro Fleece, Micro Fleece, Rib Micro Fleece
- Warm machine wash using mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Line dry inside out.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
- May be tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time. For best results wash separately as fleece will pick up lint from materials that shed such as your lovely fluffy towels. If this does happen, lint can be removed using the sticky side of packing tape or a lint roller.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the fibres with a lubricant.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.