Prolite Tango Skirt
The Prolite® Tango II Skirt sits just below the knee. Invisible rear zip makes it easy to put on and the stretch fabric means great freedom of movement. A zip closure pocket on the right side keeps them practical. Prolite® dries quickly, bounces back from prolonged episodes inside the duffle bag or hostel sink and is no-iron. Prolite® is durable, easy-care and high performance, designed to take you to the ends of the earth in comfort.
Prices in NZD
- Panelled hipster skirt
- Invisible zip closure
- Below the knee length
- Zip-up document pocket right hand side
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours.
- Low spin to prevent fabric stretch.
- Do not tumble dry, Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Avoid all temptation to iron as creases will fall out with body heat after a few minutes wear.
- If you absolutely must iron use a very low “touchable” heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow up to 3% shrinkage in length of trousers.
- We recommend you wash your trousers first before shortening.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.