Light and warm this pullover top wicks and warms. A thermal layer with UV protection that will retain its shape and performance through years of use. The relaxed fit makes it perfect to be used for active and casual wear. This First Layer Lightweight is Polartec®’s traditional bi-component fabric it was created to give base layer fabrics greater efficiency, more dependable wicking properties, faster dry times and better overall performance. A thermal layer with UV protection that will retain its shape and performance through years of use.
Prices in NZD
- 3/4 length front zip front pullover
- Double fabric collar Zip garage on collar
- Side panels give form
- Comfortable thermal wear even during high-intensity activity
- Bi-component construction for efficient wicking and fast drying
- Close-fitting hood
Polartec Power Grid
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash
- Mild detergent
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at the end of the washing cycle, any residual dampness will air dry.
- Maybe tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant. They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue