Zero Down Jacket
Combination of water repellent down and a seam-sealed waterproof/breathable outer fabric provides maximum warmth and protection in cold damp conditions.
Prices in NZD
- Water repellent YKK AquaGuard® front zip
- Tuck away hood
- Down lined handwarmer pockets
- Two internal storage pockets
- Outer Fabric: waterproof breathable Toray Entrant® ripstop nylon
- Inner Fabric: 15 denier down-proof nylon taffeta
- Down Fill: certified 700fill power, water repellent, duck down
Outer Fabric: waterproof breathable Toray Entrant® ripstop nylon. Inner Fabric: 15 denier down-proof nylon taffeta.
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Machine wash inside out in warm water.
- Use liquid soap or detergent.
- Gentle wash cycle.
- Spin and warm tumble dry thoroughly.
- Manually ease clumps apart or tumble with tennis balls or a clean sneaker to restore down loft.
- Air after drying for 24 hours.
- Store uncompacted.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue