The Pursuit is a contemporary evolution of the trusted Traverse, offering a lightweight rain jacket designed for comfort and protection in various environments. Engineered with 4-layer Entrant® MP technology, this jacket boasts waterproof, windproof, and highly breathable properties during any activity. Its sealed seams effectively repel rain, while a DWR finish prompts water to bead and effortlessly roll off the fabric’s surface. The addition of reflective piping on the chest and back enhances visibility for added safety.
Prices in NZD
- Standard cut
- The Hood has a stiffened visor to minimize flapping and maximize visibility and three adjustment points - a cinch cord to pull firm on top, cinch cords around the face to pull tight, and a hook/loop flap on the back
- Seams are guaranteed a 3PSI pressure test
- Single-handed cinch cords on the hem
- Handwarmer pockets
- 403grams for the medium size
- Reflective piping on the chest and back for extra visability
Proudly made in New Zealand
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.