Prolite Jean Men’s
Prolite® Jeans dry quickly and are no iron, bouncing back from prolonged episodes inside the duffle bag or hostel sink. They will withstand the wear and tear of rough country and double as smart urban wear. Prolite® is comfortable to wear in hot humid climates and will take you to the ends of the earth in comfort. Classic five pocket jean styling cut to sit just below the waist.
Prices in NZD
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
- Men’s classic five pocket jean style
- Low rise cut
- Straight leg
- Extra zip-up document pocket top right hand thigh
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours.
- Low spin to prevent fabric stretch.
- Do not tumble dry, Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Avoid all temptation to iron as creases will fall out with body heat after a few minutes wear.
- If you absolutely must iron use a very low “touchable” heat.
- Do not dry clean.
- Allow up to 3% shrinkage in length of trousers.
- We recommend you wash your trousers first before shortening.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Merino-Shearing.jpg 2480 1654 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-11-26 18:08:352020-11-27 12:44:24Our Merino Story
Earth Sea Sky merino was introduced to our range in 2000. Its ability to be worn for ....