100% Windproof, hard wearing soft touch fleece jacket that will keep you warm in a range of situations. Versatile and durable, we are clearing these out as we can no longer source this fantastic fabric. Grab yourself a bargain and make it snappy!
Prices in NZD
- Single handed cinch cords on collar and hem
- Articulated elbows with reflective piping
- Pit zips for ventilation
- Internal and external chest storage pockets
- Two way opening front zip
- Extended tail for warmth
Gore WindStopper%Reg Micro Fleece
Proudly made in New Zealand
XTR Soft Shell
- Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Rinse well.
- Do not wring.
- Line dry in shade.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Cool iron with pressing cloth if required.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.