Zip-up Polartec®200 Fleece jacket, the perfect thermal layer in the outdoors. It is very warm, extremely lightweight and dries exceptionally fast should it get wet. We use the world’s original and best fleece Polartec®, manufactured by Malden Mills in the USA. Polartec® is renown for its superior performance, finish and wear.
Prices in NZD
- Low bulk single fleece collar
- Deep hand-warmer pockets
- Two internal chest storage pockets
- Lycra bound wrist and hem
Proudly made in New Zealand
Polartec® 300, Polartec® 300 Sherpa, Polartec® 200 Thermal Pro®, Polartec® 200 Hi Loft Thermal Pro® (Helium), Polartec® 100, Polartec® Power Stretch®, Polartec® Power Stretch® 4X4 Lightweight, Technopile® Stretch Micro Fleece, Micro Fleece, Rib Micro Fleece
- Warm machine wash using mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Line dry inside out.
- Do not use bleach or fabric softeners.
- Do not dry clean or iron.
- May be tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time. For best results wash separately as fleece will pick up lint from materials that shed such as your lovely fluffy towels. If this does happen, lint can be removed using the sticky side of packing tape or a lint roller.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the fibres with a lubricant.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.