Light Weight Power Dry Zip Polo
A thermal layer that’s lighter than our mid-weight and has retained its silky feel. The bi-component polyester fabric wicks moisture from your skin and is fast drying to keep you comfortable through all aerobic activity. Soft and very durable this 100% recycled fabric will retain its shape and performance through years of use. Like all our Polartec® bi-component polyester fabrics it washes odour free. The relaxed fit makes it perfect for active and casual wear.
Prices in NZD
- Soft and very durable fabric
- Comfortable thermal wear even during high-intensity activity
- Bi-component construction for efficient wicking and fast drying
- Relaxed comfortable fit
- Contrast embroidery
- Half-zip for thermal regulation
Polartec Powder Dry
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash
- Mild detergent
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at the end of the washing cycle, any residual dampness will air dry.
- Maybe tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant. They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.