HELIX.iso+ Filters – Double Protection
HELIX.iso+™ filters fit into a mask to provide better protection:
- When fitted correctly a HELIX mask with HELIX.iso+™ filter provides greater than 90% protection from 0.3 micron particles at light breathing rates.
Note: the HELIX.iso™ filter provides greater than 80% protection from 0.3 micron particles at light breathing rates.
- HELIX.iso+™ filters offer Level 2 (highest) performance under the new ASTM F3502-21 standard for Barrier Face Coverings. The ASTM (American Society for Testing and Materials) standard measures protection, comfort and reusability. Level 2 is the top rating for ease of breathing and for protection.
- Uses wool-based HELIX™ Filter Technology. Any organic markings are harmless and are proof of the filter’s natural component.
- HELIX.iso+™ filters are compatible with Earth Sea Sky HELIX.iso masks. They can also be used in most cloth masks that accommodate a replaceable filter.
- The filters can be cut to shape.
- It is recommended filters are replaced as often as possible. They should be disposed of safely.
- Proudly made in New Zealand
Prices in NZD
Proudly made in New Zealand
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.