The combination of hard wearing durability and stretch in the fabric means the Flash pant will soon become a favourite to accompany you on just about any adventure.
Prices in NZD
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 1 customer rating(1 customer review)
- Lightweight, abrasion resistant outdoor trouser
- Stretch fabric for uninhibited movement
- Low rise cut with narrow leg
- Side seam hand warmer pockets
- Hidden zip closure document pocket inside front pocket
- Metal stud waist button
- Streamlined seat with no back pockets
Proudly made in New Zealand
Taslan / Nylon Canvas
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours for the first wash.
- Do not use bleach,
- Do not tumble dry.
- Rinse well, light spin.
- Line dry inside out.
- Do not leave damp.
- Do not dry clean.
- Creases will come out with a few minutes wear but if you like to iron make sure you use a cool setting.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Helium-Kea-Hor.jpg 939 1252 Jane Ellis https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Jane Ellis2020-12-09 21:54:542020-12-10 13:00:55Kea: New Zealand’s Character Bird at Risk
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Faust-Lewis-Pass-1.jpg 800 1200 Paula Simpson https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png Paula Simpson2020-11-27 20:32:422020-11-27 20:32:42Rob Frost: The Alpine Antidote to Instagram Fatigue