Power Wool Short Sleeve
This fast-drying, the bi-component fabric wicks moisture from your skin and is fast drying keeping you comfortable through any aerobic activity. A thermal layer with UV protection that will retain its shape and performance through years of use. Polartec® Power Wool™ is a design breakthrough for combining the distinct advantages of natural and synthetic fibres in a bi-component fabric. Well ahead of its competitors, Polartec® has been able to isolate a merino wool interior and a synthetic fibre exterior developing a hybrid fabric with distinct surface features to optimize wicking, breathability, odour resistance, and durability.
The Men’s Cut has a Standard Crew neck, The Women’s has a scoop neck we try to represent this in the different colour swatches which is why there are both men and women’s images shown
Prices in NZD
- Latest base layer hybrid technology to maximise comfort and performance.
- A revolutionary combination of ultra-fine merino and bi-component polyester yarn.
- Relaxed comfortable fit.
First Layer Light Weight Power Wool
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash
- Mild detergent
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at the end of the washing cycle, any residual dampness will air dry.
- Maybe tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant. They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.