First Layer Power Grid Long Sleeve
This lightweight Polartec® base layer fabric is designed to provide maximum thermal efficiency. The fleece grids have a tufted texture next to the skin, which creates a slow-moving air zone around your body, slowing the loss of heat and keeping you warm in cold conditions. In addition, the fabric has moisture-wicking properties that help to keep you dry and comfortable during intense activities. Whether you’re skiing, hiking, or just enjoying a brisk walk on a chilly day, this base layer fabric is the perfect choice for staying warm and comfortable
Prices in NZD
- High crew neck for men.
- Distinctive soft grid next to the skin surface.
- Comfortable thermal wear even during high-intensity activity.
- Bi-component construction for efficient wicking and fast drying.
- Athletic fit
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash
- Mild detergent
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at the end of the washing cycle, any residual dampness will air dry.
- Maybe tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant. They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.