Fast Track Longs
Lightweight, super durable, windproof and fast drying, Tape belt, zip-up security pocket and contoured fit make them ideal for durable outdoor and travel wear.
$149.00 – $169.00
Prices in NZD
- Hard wearing trekking/adventure travel trousers
- Deep hand-warmer pockets
- Gusseted crotch for uninhibited movement
- Hidden zip-up document pocket inside front pocket
- Tape waist belt with centred fixlock buckle
Proudly made in New Zealand
Taslan / Nylon Canvas
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours for the first wash.
- Do not use bleach,
- Do not tumble dry.
- Rinse well, light spin.
- Line dry inside out.
- Do not leave damp.
- Do not dry clean.
- Creases will come out with a few minutes wear but if you like to iron make sure you use a cool setting.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.