You may also like…
- Hard wearing tramping jacket
- Fully seam sealed
- Watertight double-flap zip with domes
- Double ended front zip
- Under arm gusset designed for maximum movement
- Gusset design ensures garment does not 'ride-up'
- Waist draw-cord
- Adjustable hood with wire stiffened visor
- Hood tunnels keep cord ends away from face
- External map pocket
- Top and side entry hand pockets
Entrant® D-EV 200gsm Oxford Nylon
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm hand wash for best garment life.
- Use pure soap or mild detergent.
- We have tested and recommend Lux flakes, Sunlight soap, or Persil Sensitive.
- Lux and Sunlight soap need to be fully dissolved in hot water before converting it to warm.
- Do not use bleach.
- Rinse well to remove all residues.
- Do not wring.
- Drip dry in the shade to minimise UV exposure.
- Do not tumble dry.
- A cool iron may be used to rejuvenate the exterior DWR* coating. Do not dry clean.
Keeping waterproof breathable garments clean will increase their lifespan. During normal wear, dirt, salts, and oils from contact with the skin will accumulate on the inside surface. This will show as a dark stain on the mesh, especially around the neck and hood. If leftover an extended period of time, this may contaminate the laminate or coating and cause irreversible damage to the jacket. To prevent this happening the garment should be washed at least once a year and more often if worn regularly. Hanging up garments in dry well-ventilated areas will prevent mildew building up on the fabric’s underside. Avoid all contact with solvents and chemicals, accidental contact should be washed off as soon as possible.