Silk Weight Boxers
Constructed from Tecnopile® Dryfast®, the lightest fabric available, the Silk Weight T is superfast drying, no iron and durable. The super-soft, silky finish allows comfortable wear for sensitive skins.
Prices in NZD
- High quality comfortable elastic waistband
- Soft polyester label inside waistband won't rub or irritate
- Low profile twin needle hem at legs for comfort
- False fly at the front
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash, mild detergent.
- Separate dark colours for the first wash.
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at end of washing cycle. Any residual dampness will air dry. May be tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant.They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.