The Raptor is a contoured fit, Soft Shell hoody. Constructed from XTR Thermalite Stretch this jacket provides wind resistance, unrestricted 4X4 stretch and warmth. The nylon outer provides abrasion resistance and the polyester lining extra warmth and softness. The outer surface has been treated with a durable water repellent to actively shed water and snow.
Prices in NZD
- XTR Stretch is a unique blend of nylon, polyester and Lycra to combine high wind resistance and durability with stretch, warmth and comfort.
- Fixed 3-panel hood with mini hood wire offers streamlined protection and a full range of motion
- Thumbs loops to keep sleeves in place
- Athletic fit, hip length
- Wind resistant, breathable and highly durable
- Mechanical four way stretch textile for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Drop tail hem with adjustable drawcord to further keep out the weather
- Internal chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zips
- Embroidered logo
Proudly made in New Zealand
XTR Thermalite Stretch
- Warm machine wash on a gentle low spin cycle.
- Use a mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Rinse well in cold water.
- Tumble dry low heat.
- Do not bleach or dry clean.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.