Mach III Women’s
A modern spin on a traditional design, the super durable 60/40 Nylon Canvas makes a fantastic wind shell. In a world were new is always considered to be better and brighter the Mach series is a blast from the past that has stood the test of time.
Prices in NZD
- Classic 1950’s anorak style
- Zip-up, front pouch storage pocket
- Mesh lined hood with a bungy draw-cord
- Zip-up hand-warmer pockets
- Single-hand cinch bungy cords at hem
60/40 Nylon Canvas
Proudly made in New Zealand
Taslan / Nylon Canvas
- Warm machine wash, mild detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Separate dark colours for the first wash.
- Do not use bleach,
- Do not tumble dry.
- Rinse well, light spin.
- Line dry inside out.
- Do not leave damp.
- Do not dry clean.
- Creases will come out with a few minutes wear but if you like to iron make sure you use a cool setting.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.