This merino top works well over jeans for warm winter wear but can be teamed with your best skirt for formal occasions. Collar can be zipped-up to wear as a polo neck or opened and teamed with a scarf and brooch. The top quality New Zealand boucle merino has an Italian Tecnopile® Micro Fleece collar and will continue to look new through years of use.
Prices in NZD
Rated 5.00 out of 5 based on 2 customer ratings(2 customer reviews)
- Close fitting contoured cut style
- Zip-up front offset to side
- Soft micro fleece lined neck
- Zip polo neck can be left to feature contrast collar
New Zealand Boucle Merino
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm hand wash (40°C).
- Use specific Woolmark approved detergent.
- Wash inside out, rinse well in cold water, slow/Normal spin, dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach. Warm iron with damp pressing cloth.
- May be dry cleaned.
- Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres.
- We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only.
- Although rare, allow up to 3% shrinkage.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Ice-fest-3-e1556673401117.jpg 592 1895 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-06-03 12:30:342020-06-03 13:40:12Dunedin Pop-up!! 6th-21th June
A month later than usual, our Dunedin Pop-up is back!! We look…
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Kelvin-setting-up-seed-collector-with-Harpon-hut-and-Konig-glacier-behind-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-05-19 22:17:042020-05-21 10:58:31Kaitiaki Restoration – South Georgia