Just the business when wearing a helmet is part of your game, be it cycling or in the mountains. Also popular as a snug-fitting hat in its own right.
Prices in NZD
- Helmet liner
- Low profile flatlock seams
- Warmer ear band construction
- First Layer 4x4 crown
- 4x4 Stretch 100 band for extra warmth
- Lycra binding for fit
4×4 First Layer Crown; 4×4 Stretch 100 ear band
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm wash
- Mild detergent
- Do not bleach, dry clean or iron.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Fabric will be touch dry at the end of the washing cycle, any residual dampness will air dry.
- Maybe tumble dried, cool setting only, for a very short time.
- Fabric softeners reduce the moisture transfer and breathability properties of the fleece by coating the polyester fibres with a lubricant. They should be totally avoided.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Ice-fest-3-e1556673401117.jpg 592 1895 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-06-03 12:30:342020-06-03 13:40:12Dunedin Pop-up!! 6th-21th June
A month later than usual, our Dunedin Pop-up is back!! We look…
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Kelvin-setting-up-seed-collector-with-Harpon-hut-and-Konig-glacier-behind-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-05-19 22:17:042020-05-21 10:58:31Kaitiaki Restoration – South Georgia