We want to eliminate every last bit of fabric waste possible. Quality fabrics are expensive, we have always planned to make to meet demand with nothing extra and we do not want to add to the landfill. Where there are gaps in the pattern layout our designer thinks creatively and makes pattern pieces for items that use the gaps. Our merino Pico and Hand Warmers are two of these creations using merino.
Prices in NZD
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm machine wash on a gentle or wool cycle.
- Use specific Woolmark approved detergent.
- Make sure detergent fully dissolved in the water before adding clothes.
- Wash inside out, close any zips.
- Cold water rinse, gentle or wool spin.
- Lie flat to dry, Do not tumble dry.
- Do not bleach, spot clean or use fabric softener.
- Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres.
- We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only.
- If you like to iron, use a damp pressing cloth and don’t press hard.
- Although rare allow up to up to 3% shrinkage.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Ice-fest-3-e1556673401117.jpg 592 1895 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-06-03 12:30:342020-06-03 13:40:12Dunedin Pop-up!! 6th-21th June
A month later than usual, our Dunedin Pop-up is back!! We look…
https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Kelvin-setting-up-seed-collector-with-Harpon-hut-and-Konig-glacier-behind-scaled.jpg 1920 2560 mitsuteru kojima https://earthseasky.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Logo.png mitsuteru kojima2020-05-19 22:17:042020-05-21 10:58:31Kaitiaki Restoration – South Georgia