Mid weight merino jacket with off-centre full length zip, placed to allow the jacket to be worn zipped up or open. Large collar with a variety of wearing options. Handwarmer pockets at waist.
Prices in NZD
- Can be worn zipped up, with zip slightly open or fully open
- Zip-up front sitting off centre
- Hand warmer pockets
New Zealand Mid Layer Merino
Proudly made in New Zealand
- Warm hand wash (40°C).
- Use specific Woolmark approved detergent.
- Wash inside out, rinse well in cold water, slow/Normal spin, dry flat.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach. Warm iron with damp pressing cloth.
- May be dry cleaned.
- Be aware of “eco’ detergent claims as we have found some products have very high PH (alkaline) readings that can damage the wool fibres.
- We recommend using Woolmark approved detergents only.
- Although rare, allow up to 3% shrinkage.
Earth Sea Sky was formed in December 1990 when David teamed up with clothing designer, Sydney Mulligan. Between them they had more than 25 years experience in New Zealand’s outdoor clothing industry. This experience in design, production and sales was used to fill a growing need in the market for outdoor clothing that combined comfort, style and performance. David and Sydney introduced designs and colours that linked function and performance with great fit, attention to detail and fashion. Their first range of 20 garments included tramping jackets, oilskins, waterproof ski wear, 60/40 anorak windshells and Polartec thermal fleeces.
Since then, most of New Zealand’s outdoor clothing brands have taken their production offshore. Earth Sea Sky is committed to remaining New Zealand made. The Ellis family believes this is vital in maintaining the brand’s consistent quality and uniqueness.